PRO-TECH owns and operates its own laboratory on premises. Our laboratory is staffed with Scientists, including Ph.D. level, overseeing your product development and ongoing compliance.
List of Services:
- Sterilization Validations (Ethylene Oxide, Radiation, Steam)
- Product Adoption Studies
- Packaging Validations (Baseline, Distribution, Aging)
- Custom Protocol Development
- Cleaning Validation Studies
- Bioburden Testing – Product, Environmental, Water
- Package Testing – Visual, Integrity, Peel Strength
- Accelerated and Real-Time Aging
- Total Organic Carbon
- UV / Vis Spectroscopy
- LAL / Endotoxin Testing
- Gravimetric Analysis
PRO-TECH offers full sterilization services including validation and cycle development.
We currently sterilize both implantable and non-implantable medical devices by ethylene oxide, gamma irradiation, and steam.
PRO-TECH is an ISO 17665-1:2006 registered contract steam sterilizer.
PRO-TECH employs a team of microbiologists specializing in Medical Device sterilization; capable of managing your cycle development, validation needs, and product release testing.